At our Forest Kindergarten program, children ages 4-6 are given space to learn, grown, and connect with each other and the natural world. Through sensory and nature awareness games, stories, movement circle, creative expression, independent play, wandering, practicing earth skills, and engaging in good old muddy fun, deep connections are formed and the learning experience is embodied.
Our instructors hold a nurturing space while offering developmentally appropriate activities for these young earth stewards. Through awakening and encouraging children’s natural curiosity, students gain a deeper awareness of the natural world, the community that surrounds them, and their unique gifts and talents as individuals.
Rates & Dates
- Meets on Thursdays @ Fairhaven Park from 9:30 am – 1:30 pm throughout the school year.
- 2016-17 Fall Session* runs from October 6th - December 15th (10 program days)
*2016-17 Fall Session Tuition is $400 for 10 weeks of class.
- 2016-17 Spring Session** runs from January 12th - June 8th (20 program days)
**2016-17 Spring Session Tuition is $800 for 20 weeks of class.
- First Day of Class for Fall is October 6th!
- No Class Days: Nov 24, Dec 22, Dec 29, Jan 5, Feb 23, April 6
- Last Day of Class is June 8
- Check out one of our Upcoming Sample Days:
- Aug 17 @ Whatcom Falls Park
- Aug 18 @ Fairhaven Park